The TOK Sessions Pack
We think our TOK Sessions Pack is a truly special resource. It has grown way beyond its original scope, offers a brilliant series of lessons that bring TOK to life, makes students truly think, and brings defining ideas and theories into the classroom.
Please note that access to all the content of the TOK Sessions Packs is now provided to Full Access theoryofknowledge.net Members. Follow this link for more details.
Download a free sample of the pack
You can download a free sample of the new pack by following this link. The sample includes 5 different sessions, covering different topics in TOK.
Features of the pack include:
1. Over 100 detailed lesson plans, covering all elements of the course, including an introduction to TOK, the nature of knowledge, sessions on writing the TOK essay and presentation, and all the WOKs and AOKs
2. Extensive interlinking of the different elements of the course, showing how the different WOKs and AOKs operate together, and how the assessment tasks fit into TOK learning
3. Topic outlines for each element of the course, indicating what will be covered in terms of key TOK ideas, knowledge questions, and important thinkers and theories
4. An emphasis on real life situations to drive the sessions, and make TOK as relevant as possible to the real world
5. Extensive use of media-rich resources, such as a short videos, podcasts, blogs, and websites
6. Ideas and quotes of well-known contemporary and historical thinkers included in many of the sessions
7. An optional learning pack for students, for each of the sessions, to allow them to build up an immaculate set of notes for the course, and give purchasers access to updates and edits
Features of every lesson plan include:
1. A single, clearly defined objective
2. A concise explanation of how to deliver each session
3. At least one engaging and well-aligned assessment task
4. A PowerPoint presentation, plus other documents to support a clear and visual delivery of the session
5. A 5-minute ‘silent starter’ activity, to establish a reflective learning environment
6. An ‘exit slip’ for students to complete before they leave class
Purchasing the pack
Please note that the TOK Sessions Packs come included as part of our Full Access membership option.
Purchase the New TOK Sessions Pack by clicking on the Add to Bag payment button, which you should see below the product descriptions on this page. If your browser does not display this payment button, get in touch with us using the form at the bottom of the page.
The New TOK Sessions (teaching pack) $89.99
The teaching pack comes with lesson plans and PowerPoints for over 100 sessions of TOK, and includes a range of other support materials. The pack comes with one-off license that allows multiple numbers of teachers to use it, so schools only need to buy a single pack.
The New TOK Sessions (learning pack for 80 students) $59.99
The learning pack comes with handouts for every session, and a cover page for each section of the course (including typical knowledge questions, key ideas, and defining thinkers). The learning pack is renewed annually, with a license that covers usage by up to 80 students. This provides purchasers with access to updates, edits, and other improvements made to the sessions.
The New TOK Sessions (learning pack for 30 students) $39.99
The learning pack comes with handouts for every session, and a cover page for each section of the course (including typical knowledge questions, key ideas, and defining thinkers). The learning pack is renewed annually, with a license that covers usage by up to 30 students. This provides purchasers with access to updates, edits, and other improvements made to the sessions.
If you have a question about the TOK Sessions Packs, or there is a problem with the payment system (such as the payment buttons not appearing), get in touch with us using the form below. We’ll do our best to respond within 24 hours during the working week.
“An incredible asset for students and their teachers.”
Read for yourself what educators and students in more than 800 towns and cities from well over 100 countries around the world have been saying about our brilliant resources and support for TOK.